You can leave your much needed donations in any of the following recycling bins but please ensure only the items requested on the banks are left. Please do not put breakables into the banks as those who are clearing them may be harmed and please bag the items to avoid them being wet or marked. Many thanks those who have kindly allowed a clothing bank on their site.
• St Anthony’s Chapel – Larne
• Ballynure Methodist Church
• Monkstown Methodist Church (Good Shepherd)
• Glengormley Methodist Church
• Sydenham Methodist Church
• Seymour Street Methodist Church – Lisburn
• Movilla Abbey Newtownards
• Carnalea Methodist Church
• Cairnshill Methodist Church
• Donegall Road Methodist Church
CAN YOU PLACE A BANK AT YOUR CHURCH OR BUSINESS LOCATION?
RING CATHY ON 028 90458560
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
We accept good quallity
Collections of donated goods are free of charge but require notice.
Please note that we require some notice for a house clearance and we can only collect goods deemed resellable. All goods must meet Health & Safety regulations. Our drivers will advise upon collection.
We will deliver your goods on a day convenient to you – there is a charge depending on distance to cover labour and fuel.
Delivery times are allocated on a morning or afternoon basis – we cannot give an exact time of delivery or collection although we do try to accomodate your requirements.
Please also advise us of anything you feel we should know prior to delivery – e.g. if your premises is a flat or if there is a lot of stairs at the premises.